6/25/09

Just to break my fall.

I drew death today.

Anyways.. heh.. yeah..

Why do people ask stupid questions?
Like, "Do you think I'm pretty?"
Or, "Do you think I'm fat?"

Because they never want an honest answer, so what is the point in asking? They only ask because they want you to make them feel good about themselves.

So the next time an ugly person asks me if they're pretty I'm going to give them the truth. But then I'm going to tell them that if they didn't want to know they shouldn't have asked, and also to remember that my opinion about them doesn't really MATTER. The way I see you in my eyes doesn't matter at all. Or.. shouldn't matter.

You're only as ugly/fat as you think you are.


Okay.. maybe that's not true.

But as long as YOU like the way you look, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, seriously.
And if you don't like the way you look, then freakin' do something about it.

3 comments:

Native Minnow said...

"You're only as ugly/fat as you think you are."

That's definitely not the case. How can I tell? I see plenty of fat girls walking around wearing skimpy clothes. They're clearly fatter than they think they are.

Sour Cream said...

Yeah.. and if you would have been READING, I said it wasn't true.

duh

Native Minnow said...

I know. I was just lending support to your argument.