6/18/09

Every now and then, you get mad;

Dreams are great aren't they? They let you escape from a boring, old, stupid world and sometimes let you escape from all the people in it. But they can make you worry about yourself, they can make you worry about other people. Or they can scare you, but over all they let you see things differently.

Well I had this dream the other night. I have had a LOT of weird dreams, like the time I dreamt I was going to get killed, and Jackie Chan was making spaghettio's, and I was trying to make him kill the guy but he said the spaghettio's weren't done yet so he couldn't.

I don't know what that meant, if it meant anything. But it made me laugh.

ANYWAY, I had this dream the other night, and it was probably the best dream I have had in a long time. I felt like I was living in the dream and it was cool.

But yeah, here's my dream.

-I was on a road trip with [Friend One] and [Friend Two], two of my best friends since I was little. We had like 100,000 dollars and by the end of the trip we had 10,000 dollars and we were freaking out, because we didn't think we had enough to get home. I told them it would be okay as long as we didn't stop a lot.

The scene changes I was at some school in [State] and I was looking for [Friend One], and I went up to the principal and I told him I didn't go there and if he could help me find her. We couldn't find her. The vice principal was like mentally challenged and he looked kind of like he was dead.

The scene changes one again, and then I was at school and I was chosen to do this game, where we had to figure out where the lady was walking, but she was moving really fast. At the end there were these models and they had to do these poses. After school was out, we left school and I was with some people I don't know, and there was a tiger in the tree. We started counting the branches that the tiger jumped on. The tiger fell after a while and we started arguing wether or not the branch broke, or his arm broke. For some reason the tiger was helping us re-enact it. We decided to settle the arguement and we looked at their ipods. From a video of the tiger on stage with a band, we decided it was the branch that had broken. So we all started to leave and I was walking behind them with one of my friends from school, and he asked me if I wanted to go get something from the store with him, and I said yes. We went to the store and there were all these babies in high chairs, and their mom's were feeding them. There was a baby with the same name as me and my friend stole her juice. Her mom got all mad when she saw him put it back and he was like, "I should have waited until I was fat." Then we went into the backyard, which was really really pretty. It was like this river with a huge hill and rocks and everything. There were all these wild animals on the hill, just sitting together, doing nothing but looking at us. Me and my friend sat there for a minute talking. He was talking about something and he was like, "Would you rather have it be red, or feel like the rainbow?" And I told him I would want the rainbow instead, and he agreed with me. We went to go see the animals, but the giraffe started to scare me, so we ran away. When I looked back the giraffe looked like a cartoon. We ran into this place where there were a bunch of colored miniature trailers, and we were walking through them, when suddenly a pink dinosaur ran out and was acting all crazy, and then all of the sudden all these weird animals (that don't exist, they were like animals I would have drawn) were running around acting crazy so we started to run, to get out of that place. When we got to the exit a bunch of animals got loose, so the owner had to write down their names. The owner was cursing and sitting in front of a computer, he didn't get up to go find them. He turned to this girl who was helping him care for the animals and asked her name. After she told him he said, "Well, I don't know about you either." Basically saying he didn't care and he was going to pretend that he didn't know what happened. Well when I left it turned out my friend had gotten lost too, so I had to go find him. I walked into this bathrooom, then he texted me and said, "I'm in the stall in front of you, but the rest of my body is in that stall, so you're going to have to pick me up over there first."-

I woke up after that.

I think that was the best dream, ever, in my history of dreams. And I would know because I write down my dreams every day, ever since the beginning of 2009.

It doesn't sound as great as it was. I want to believe that it meant something, but I can't think of a possible explanation for any of that. I mean dreams don't always, or have to, have a meaning but this one, for some reason, I think it does.

And if you're criticizing me for thinking dreams have meaning, you should go on a long walk and focus your energy elsewhere. Thanks.

2 comments:

Native Minnow said...

Crazy girl. Dreams don't mean anything. I think I'll go for a long walk now.

PsychDoctor said...

I should start writing down dreams...I wish I had done that as a teenager...